Your HBO GO subscription auto-renews at the beginning of your billing cycle and is managed through HBO. To avoid being charged for your next billing cycle, cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before your subscription renews.
You can cancel your HBO GO subscription where you have subscribed directly with HBO directly from the HBO GO app. Follow the steps below:
From the HBO GO App:
- In the HBO GO APP go to Settings
- Go to the Subscription Management tab and choose Manage Subscription
- Under Plan Details select Cancel Subscription
- A pop up will be displayed asking you to confirm you want to cancel your subscription
- Click on Cancel Subscription
Once you cancel your subscription, you will be able to verify under your Plan Details the cancelation of your subscription along with the expiration date of access to HBO GO.
Note: If you have further questions regarding canceling your subscription, please contact HBO GO customer service via the HBO GO Help Center. Use the live chat option to speak to a representative or submit a request for assistance.