Yes. Downloaded titles are meant to be enjoyed while offline, not connected to the internet or mobile data. To avoid any consumption of your internet or data plan, we recommend that you disconnect your internet connection and mobile data from your device while you enjoy your downloaded titles.
Articles in this section
- What is My Downloads BETA?
- How do I download a title?
- How do I watch a downloaded title?
- Should I disconnect my internet connection/mobile data to watch my downloaded titles?
- How long do I have to watch a downloaded title?
- Is there a limit to how many titles I can download?
- Is there a limit to how many times a title can be downloaded?
- On how many devices can I download titles?
- Can I download titles during my Free Trial period or with an HBO GO Promo?
- If I cancel my subscription can I still watch my dowloaded titles?