If you have downloaded titles on your device and delete the HBO GO app, once you re-install the app your downloads will no longer be available. You will see the titles in the MY DOWNLOADS section but will not be able to access them. In order to delete these titles from the MY DOWNLOADS section, you must go to MANAGE DEVICES section in Settings and deactivate the device in which you downloaded.
Articles in this section
- What is My Downloads BETA?
- How do I download a title?
- How do I watch a downloaded title?
- Should I disconnect my internet connection/mobile data to watch my downloaded titles?
- How long do I have to watch a downloaded title?
- Is there a limit to how many titles I can download?
- Is there a limit to how many times a title can be downloaded?
- On how many devices can I download titles?
- Can I download titles during my Free Trial period or with an HBO GO Promo?
- If I cancel my subscription can I still watch my dowloaded titles?