Yes. You can download titles with your cellular data when a WiFi connection is not available. To use this option, you must first enable this in the DOWNLOAD PREFERENCES, under the Settings section.
Articles in this section
- What is My Downloads BETA?
- How do I download a title?
- How do I watch a downloaded title?
- Should I disconnect my internet connection/mobile data to watch my downloaded titles?
- How long do I have to watch a downloaded title?
- Is there a limit to how many titles I can download?
- Is there a limit to how many times a title can be downloaded?
- On how many devices can I download titles?
- Can I download titles during my Free Trial period or with an HBO GO Promo?
- If I cancel my subscription can I still watch my dowloaded titles?