Your HBO GO subscription auto-renews at the beginning of your billing cycle and is managed through your Google Play account. There are two ways to cancel your subscription to HBO GO. One is from the HBO GO app and the other from the Google PlayStore.
From the HBO GO App:
- In the HBO GO APP go to "Settings"
- Go to the Subscription tab and tap on "Cancel"
- Keep in mind in this moment you are leaving the HBO GO environment and being redirected to Google Play Store. Confirm you want to continue.
- While in Google PlayStore, under "Subscriptions", tap on HBO GO
- Choose Cancel Subscription
- Please make sure you complete steps 4 and 5 so your subscription is actually cancelled. Case you don't complete these steps, your subscription will remain active and will generate charges to your payment method.
From Google PlayStore:
- Open the Play Store app on your phone or tablet
- Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines)
- Go to Account > Subscriptions
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Find HBO GO in the list, and then tap "Cancel"