Yes. The majority of HBO GO shows are available in HD. Video quality has been optimized for improved viewing. HD is automatically available if the settings on your computer or other device, and your connection speed, allow for HD streaming.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the audio language of a show?
- Does HBO GO offer HD (High Definition)?
- Do HBO GO shows have subtitles?
- I'd like to change the language on the site; where and how can I change it?
- Where can I see the ratings given to shows and movies appearing in HBO GO?
- Why do I only see G-rated content when I access HBO GO?
- If I make a change to my Watch List from any of my devices, will the change appear in the HBO GO mobile app?
- I added shows to my Watch List but they’re no longer there. What happened?