Yes. You can sign up for a free trial as long as your subscription is not active with the same email. You will need to start a different subscription through any of the virtual stores (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
Articles in this section
- How do I Subscribe to HBO GO?
- When will I be charged after the free trial period?
- How can I sign up for the free trial through Digital Stores?
- In which devices can I subscribe for the free trial period?
- Can I subscribe to HBO GO through iTunes or Google Play from my PC/Laptop?
- I already have an HBO subscription with my TV provider, can I sign up for a free trial?
- Can I re-start my subscription after I cancel it?
- How do I cancel my HBO GO subscription?
- How can I cancel my HBO GO subscription with AT&T in Mexico?
- How do I cancel my HBO GO subscription in iTunes?