Yes. All changes you make to your Watch List from any of your devices will be recognized if you log into HBO GO from another device. All changes and preferences are linked to your user profile and not to a particular device.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the audio language of a show?
- Does HBO GO offer HD (High Definition)?
- Do HBO GO shows have subtitles?
- I'd like to change the language on the site; where and how can I change it?
- Where can I see the ratings given to shows and movies appearing in HBO GO?
- Why do I only see G-rated content when I access HBO GO?
- If I make a change to my Watch List from any of my devices, will the change appear in the HBO GO mobile app?
- I added shows to my Watch List but they’re no longer there. What happened?