How can I enable subtitles while watching content through Airplay?
While watching HBO GO content through Airplay, you can control your subtitle options directly from the Apple TV.
*Apple TV (4th generation):
- Swipe down on your remote's Touch surface to reveal the Info panel,
- Swipe right to see the Subtitles panel.
- Swipe down and select the option that you want to use.
*Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation):
- Hold down Select on your remote for three seconds to reveal the Subtitles tab.
- Select the option that you want to use.